Washington DC Holiday Light Tours
Join American Eagle Limousine and limo Bus to celebrate the holiday season with a drive on one of our affordable limo buses or limousines in the Washington DC, Northern VA and Maryland areas. We are here to help plan your trip with you and provide you with the best experience. PLUS no holiday party would be complete without a light tour!
WE HAVE AN AMAZING SELECTION OF COMFORTABLE & AFFORDABLE LIMOS AND LIMO B– USES
All equipped with dance floors, wrap around style seating with 3 tone interior including Ostrich and Alligator skin. All the limousines and limo buses have bar areas in which you can bring on board your own beverages. We do provide complimentary soda, water and ice as well as cups for you. Our stereo systems are one of a kind! Bring your AUX cord and plug in your MP3 players and enjoy the ride. In case you’re wondering YES! We do have TV’s on board so skip the music and play your favorite Holiday movies while enjoying the beautiful lights.
THERE ARE MANY LOCATIONS TO TOUR
The great thing about living in the Washington DC, Northern VA and Maryland area is that there are an abundance of places where you can choose your holiday light tour. Our limousines and limo buses have been to all these places many times so we can get you there hassle free! We even know short cuts to avoid holiday traffic! Here is a list of some places to help get you started.
- Bull Run festival of lights
- Meadowlark Winter Walk of Lights
- Zoo lights at the Washington DC ZOO
- Washington DC Capitol Christmas Tree
- DC Temple festival of lights
- Winter Lights at Seneca Creek State Park
- Winter Festival of Lights at Watkins Regional Park
- Symphony of Lights in Columbia MD
- National Harbor
In addition you can use this website to choose your neighborhood light tours http://www.fairfaxchristmaslights.com/shows.php
THE MORE YOU KNOW; THE BETTER
When planning your affordable limousine or limo bus tour it is always best to make sure you have all your information correct. Below are some helpful tips we have seen during our past holiday light tours
- Get a headcount of passengers before starting to call Companies as the number of passengers will help the coordinators determine what vehicle will best suit your needs
- Have a general idea of where you would like to travel within; the coordinators are always there to help as well.
- Know your Times- It is important to have times ready for the coordinator or a rough estimate please keep in mind sunset in November and December vary from 4:30-5:30PM which is the best time to start
- When traveling to these areas, keep in mind weather dress warmly as you will need to exit to take pictures, walk around, etc
- BRING DRINKS! We provide soda, water and ice but it is always good to bring extra beverages to go with the seam (I.e. hot chocolate)
- Bring cash; some places have concession stands before the tours start to help ease the time.
- Allow enough time; make sure you calculate travel to and from the pickup Location and also take into account wait times. The earlier you are there the less of a wait and the more time you can enjoy on the bus.
We hope that all this information has helped and if at anytime you have questions or concerns please do no hesitate to call us at 703-550-7200 or you can email us here. We look forward to providing you with your transportation needs!
Please take a look at the Holiday Light Tour Rates
*Prices are subject to change depending on availability.