Halloween is Monday, October 31, so you have few weeks remaining to get those creative juices flowing for a killer costume idea and make plans with your friends to attend (or host) that awesome Trick Or Treat party!
Ready? Here you go:
Halloween Costume Ideas:
- 61 Awesome Halloween Costume Ideas: http://on.today.com/1JwJbRr
- 101 DIY Costume Ideas on the Cheap: http://bit.ly/1uDmEvA
- 58 Costume Ideas for Couples: http://bit.ly/2bFb99l
Top Washington DC Halloween Party Places:
- Nightmare on M Street – October 29, 2016, 12-7:30 p.m. Tickets sold in advance (sometimes sell out). Costume bar crawl to 30 of Washington, DC’s hottest bars
- Boo Cruise! on the Spirit of Washington – October 29, 2016. Departing from Gangplank Marina, Washington DC. (800)250-3897. Guests 21 and over enjoy passed hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar all night long.
- HA!lloween: Part Theme Party, Part Comedy Show, All Hallows’ Eve – October 29, 2016. Bier Baron, 1523 22nd Street NW Washington, DC. The event includes a lineup of local comedians, a costume contest, mummy wrap and more.
- Halloween Graveyard Jam – October 29, 2016, 9 p.m.-2 a.m. Black Finn, 1620 I St. NW, Washington, DC. Huge costume party sponsored by Things To Do DC, costume contest, prizes, DJ, dancing, caricaturist from Frankenstein’s Castle. First prize in the costume contest is a trip to the Caribbean.
- Nick’s Halloween Party – October 29, 2016, 9 p.m. Nick’s Riverside Grill, 3050 K Street, NW Washington DC.
- Blackwall Hitch Halloween Costume Tap Takeover – October 29, 2016, 9p.m.-2 a.m. 5 Cameron Street, Alexandria, VA.
- Synetic Theater’s Vampire’s Ball – 2016 Date to Be Announced, 8 p.m. Synetic Theater, 2611 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA.
- Clarendon Halloween Crawl – November 5, 2016, 2-9 p.m. Clarendon, VA. Celebrate the scariest time of the year with your favorite ghouls and goblins at a barhop through Clarendon’s most popular bars.
Day of the Dead Family Festival events:
- National Museum of the American Indian – October 30-November 1, 2016. 4th St. and Independence Ave., SW. Washington, DC.
- Day of the Dead Fiesta – November 4, 2016, 8:30 p.m. to midnight. Mexican Cultural Center, Embassy of Mexico, 2829 16th Street, NW Washington DC.
Be the Halloween Host:
- How to Host a Halloween Party for Adults: http://home.howstuffworks.com/home-decor/seasonal/how-to-host-a-halloween-party-for-adults.htm
- Halloween Party Ideas: http://halloweenideasforwomen.com/halloween-party-ideas/
- Five Ways to Have a Really Spooky Halloween Party: http://www.wikihow.com/Have-a-Really-Spooky-Halloween-Party
It’s always important to be safe and have fun with your family and friends on Halloween, so remember to leave the driving to the professionals at American Eagle Limousine.
We’ll pick you (and your Ghouls) up and take you door to door. We’ll serve as your designated driver! No need to worry about traffic; construction woes or finding parking!
Call us at (703) 550-7200 for ideas; more information and reservations!
(Flickr Photo by Jonna Karppinen)