Start planning your Halloween trips early and make sure you catch all the amazing haunted trails Virginia, Washington DC and Maryland have to offer. Make it a fun and safe trip by choosing an affordable limousine or Limo bus to take you to the different haunted trails. Below you will see a couple of tips when planning your haunted trail ride, in addition you’ll get a link to places in which you can take a look at and see what trails are close to you and what they have to offer. Remember when choosing American Eagle Limousine, we will guarantee you a reliable and comfortable transportation.
• Please keep in mind when planning that most of these haunted trails are on Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sunday’s. To avoid long wait times it is also best to book on a Friday or Sunday.
• When booking your limo bus or limousine take into account travel and trail times so that you can calculate your total number of hours needed.
• Have a big group? Make sure you plan ahead renting a vehicle is also more cost effective when you have more passengers it will lower your per person rate. Also some trails offer a discounted rate when coming with a large group. Make sure to contact them as well.
• It will also be helpful to pay in advance for tickets. Most Companies allow you to purchase tickets online; this will definitely avoid wait times.
• Make sure you bring comfortable clothing and shoes. Most of these haunted trails are in wooded areas and if it’s rained the trails could be muddy.
• Make sure to bring extra money, most of these places have concession stands where you can purchase funnel cakes, hot chocolate and etc
• Other events are going on while trails are in use: Most places have other things you can do while you wait, some from zip lining to hay rides make sure you call ahead so you can plan
To help further plan you event, here are a list of places that are in the DC METRO area that you can choose from.
1. Field of screams
2. Fright Night
3. The Curse of Frau Mueller
4. Death Trail
5. Markoffs Haunted Forest
6. Kings Dominion Fright Fest
7. Six Flags Fright fest